*CLOSED* Electrical Pre-Apprentice 10-Week Training Program Spring 2021 | May
This FREE Training Program is valued at $2,200 per participant!
The Home Builders Institute (HBI) PACT Program is a 10-week electrical career training program designed to prepare job seekers looking for a career in residential construction or upskill current construction workers in electrical. PACT is based on HBI’s National Construction Skill Standards and NAHB’s National Green Building Standards™. PACT’s skill achievement records, set by subject matter experts, ensures every participant has the knowledge they must master to be employed in an entry-level or semi-skilled job within the residential construction industry and has a job placement rate of over 80 percent for HBI PACT graduates.
- Spring 2021 | May
- 81-hours for 10-weeks (*)
- Classes follow the Public School District Calendar for vacations and holidays
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Warwick Area Career and Technical Center
(*) These training programs are for residential construction, hours obtained do not count towards registered apprenticeship hours.
Participants are trained by HBI Certified Instructors and receive upon successful completion:
- 71-hours of hands-on training
- 10-hours OSHA 10 Construction training including OSHA 10 Card
- Soft Skills
- Team Building
- Professionalism and Success in the workplace training
Each participant receives a basic set of trade tools to use during training and to keep upon successful completion.
What Will I Learn?
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included)
- Organize and structure your code using software patterns like modules
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects